Thursday, June 23, 2005

Morning =)

Woke up at 7 am.. intending to do my drawings but i shall just blog for a a short while =p Yest, with e help of YANI i managed to process my 2 rolls of black n white films. I WAS SO HAPPY when everythings thun out fine!! Imagine you have to load the films inside the darkroom using a scissor to cut it open? It's was scary but fun too..

Having basic photography lesson at 12 n color at 3.. i've just realised tt most of my fren slept at 3 plus 4 am to rush out their assignments.. but i always sleep quite early.. 11 or 12 plus like tt.. coz i jus can't keep myself awake.. i dun noe why.. but for me i always wake up at 6 or 7 am even if i've lesson at 12. That's why we are falling sick.. one aft another.. eileen didn't sleep at all the previous nite..

All art students have tis lifestyle bah.. simply we have no time to complete our assignments.. haiz.. so much to do yet so little time.. i shouldn't complaint yah? I believe with my persistant, i can do it.. take care everyone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home