Sunday, June 05, 2005

Mr Pang thank you so much!!

Yest went to e photography exhibition at art house with cassandra n eva. Kheng li gave us assignment to do. I left house at 10am n went to ntuc . I intented to look for mr pang to ask him abt e camera stuffs. Luckily, he was there :D He taught me how to use e Nikkon FM 2X, how to take gd photos... He seems to have lots of knowledge abt camera even thought hje said he didn't played it for ages.

In between our conversation, stef called.

[mr pang] see ur bf calling you
[me] not my bf lah
[mr pang] still dun wan to pick up e call ar?
[me] i dun have bf lor

How many times must i get across to him tt i dun hav a bf? Maybe he just love making fun of me. For now, e future or e present i just wish to concentrate in my studies. Putting my whole heart into designing, photography, my hw, my portfoilo. I think relationship is simply a waste of time. That's my point of view, you dun have to agrees with me coz everyone has diff point of view. I dun wish to waste any more time, no more trust, no more faith, no more confidence... it's so gd being single there's so much freedom to do wat u like, to go out with who you like..

Personally, i think tt realtionship is very fragile. You nv noe when it is going to break into pieces, when tt person going to leave rite? Same things apply to life. You nv noe when you gonna leave tis world rite? You nv noe wat gonna happen in e next sec. I'm not being negative.. in fact i think if life n relationship are so fragile, we shl be even stronger n postitive :D Maybe i've grow more stronger n mature in my thinkings?? So many things happened recently.. e sick me is still alive n kicking lor ha ha.. I guess I'm not putting a strong front. I'm gonna live my life to e fullest n treasure everyone ard me. That's same old me but diff you. I noe ppl do change but you seems to have change to a very diff person.. tt's how i feel only..

Back to mr pang n my coversation.. i told him my lecturer asked me to get a lens by thur. Then i tot of selling my $380 nikkon to get a cannon camera with lens included at $ 350. It's worth it lor.. but nikkon is mechanical while e other is electronic.

[mr pang] dun sell lar, nikkon very fun to play with
[me] but i dun noe how to play
[mr pang] i tink i got e lens u wanted
[me] really ar but when to return you?
[mr pang] you return me 3 years later lor aft u get ur diploma
[me] dun wan lar.. very pai seh

I was surprised tt he would said tt. A manager lending a lens which costs ard $180 to his ex-worker(me) for like 3 years? He really trust me to handle his lens?? Such a gd manager is so hard to come by. I own him countless of flavor. How and when can i return? I did think of buying.. but he said tis lens is for beginner only so next time maybe then invest in another lens lor. He went home to double checked if he has e lens then give me a call. Yup.. he called me :) Asked me to get it from him on thur morning. I really dun noe how to thank him coz he always so nice to me, treat me so well and then now lend me his lens. I'm simply very very very touched by him :D Just wish to say THANK YOU a million of times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home