Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Lazy morning..

Yeah.. finally finish my assignment =) Anyway, sam called me last night. I was so surprised lor.. guess wat? He asked me to how to do e visco assignment which we've to hand it in today lor.. not paying attention in class.. but i pity him lah coz he dun have mags at home then volunteer to help him find 6 advers.. i will be meeting ah bin later aft lect to buy e bag bah.. then maybe meeting stef to buy qi qi's present.. so many things to buy lor..wondering if i shl return back to ntuc to work?? Put it on a hold first bah..

Tml getting e lens from mr pang... then going to Little India for shooting =) Hope things will not screw up bah... i just hope i'm able to take gd photos.. in tis case i can account to ms koh mah ha ha.. bought father's day present for my dad le.. but wat present shl i buy for mr pang?? Anyone has got any ideas to share? Signing off.. bye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home