Sunday, May 29, 2005

Congrats, Ms Chan

First of all best wishes to ms chan and hope you and ur hubby will lead a happy life. We( des, stef, david, kenny, keith, gloria and I) went to ms chan's wedding lunch at her hse. We presented her e neckacle we bought frm sk and a card. Of coz ms chan like it.. so pretty =) ha ha Met some sec 3 students there. Too bad lan hui didn't come.. her sis pei jun said she tot none of us r coming then very pai seh lor..

Then e rest of them went to e church in commonwealth while stef and I went home instead. To get change of coz.. can't expect myself to wear heels walking ard penisular plaza looking for e camera. Cassandra and I were walking abt cluelessly. Coz none of us really noe where the place is. We asked our dads but still quite blur like sotong. I rem mr pang told me on thur tt e Ruby shop is somewhere beside watson. He was right. I managed to get e 2nd Nikkon FM 2X camera at $380.

Luckily we walked abt asking for prices.. coz e first shop we asked was selling e camera at $490 so ex. Then we went to ruby looking for other things. To my surprise, i saw a person who looked so much like ms koh(in terms of height n size). Then e watch she was wearing seems to be identical to wat ms koh wear b4. I guessed i shouldn't be wrong. I tapped her shoulder. Bingo!! It was her ha ha. She sent her camera for repair with her bf. Finally, got a chance to see her bf in person. Ha ha

She was shocked to see me. She asked me to call her if i need to ask her anything. She said congrats.. basic photography need to spend lots n lots of money. She said to me b4 when we had a meeting regarding if i shl take up design. Can't forget to thanks her n ms chua again. If not for ms chua, i wouldn't get to noe ms koh. If not for ms koh's help n guidance, i wouldn't get into tp design sch VSC. I'm very grateful to have met such wonderful teachers.

Things i bought:
1) Nikkon FM 2X $380
2) 4 Black n white films $18
3) 1 color film $3.50
4) Black n white papers $14

Total: $415.50

There goes my money.. ha ha but it's alright coz i'm doing smth i like and it's for my future =)
Anyway i didn't feel sleepy so stayed up to do my hw for visual comp. Slept at 1 am plus.. going shopping later with my mom. I guessed we will shop till we drop ha ha :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home