Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm feeling so sick

I'm down with a flu and a bad sore throat :s Hate e feeling of being sick.. no medicine for me I admit i can be stubborn just like a kid when it's come to medicine, tablets, pills... gosh so i try not to fall sick and even if i do, i won't bring myself to see a doc. I can still rem tt i had a bad sore throat before the tp design early admission interview. I was rushing my portfoilo from home to work.. didn't have enough rest n sleep :p

I ate lots and lots and really lots of strepsilsss. Mr pang shl noe.. he said as if e strepsils are some magic medicine which will help to recover my voice. At least i managed to speak during e interview and tt how i got into tp design sch VSC ha ha. I felt i'm like an aunty today. An aunty carrying 3 A2 mounting boards to sch. It's so big and so extra when i have to board e bus with e boards. But i've got no choice.. need to hand in my work. Aft lect, went to mensa 2 with hui ling. Hui ling ate almond jelly while I ate chendol hoping tt my throat will feel a little better. But it didn't really help.

Then i went home and took a nap. I was really tired and didn't really have enough rest.. i guess ha ha I was doing and touching up my work till late last night then woke up early in e morn. Thinking tt my body is made up of metal(translate to chinese). That's me when it comes to doing assignment esp design and art n craft. I will put in my 200% and devoted to do it my best with passion. I strongly believes tt hard work n effort will pay off one day :D

Anyway, i went to tm with jaime yest aft lect. Her lect asked her to get a textile from spotlight. Then we went there.. saw a banner. " Spotlight has moved to plaza singapura".. we were like argh :s Next time we will have to travel to ps to buy art materials. So far.. then jaIme went to order a fashion design bk from Times. Sch bookshop got no more stocks. Then accompany her to eat dinner and walked to bus interchange and headed home. That's all folks. Sorry for e late blogging.. i was busy e past few days. Take care n gd nitez :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home