Monday, June 06, 2005

Untitled

I'm in sch blogging away.. lect just ended.. i'm waiting for Be be now yo pass her e notes.. ha ha anyway just now came to sch with stef, pei shan n yy.. chatted alot on e bus =) then met up with ah bin to get hold of his time table lor.. so tt we can meet up someday due to e $10 thingy.. i told him it's alright but you noe lar.. ha ha i told him i fell in love with a tote bag from watson. Maybe we will meet up and buy or maybe not. I becoming a busy person.. but like wat ah bin said: if you manage ur time well, you wont be busy and you will have many time to do wat you wan to do!!

I''m going home for lunch later. Aft tt i will need to do my homeworksss cum researchsss.. more and more work to do but i shl be able to cope well =) maybe i'm going to burn mid-night oil tonight provided tt my body can take it aft all my throat still hurts.. sianz.. i still haven got a time to upload e pics i took.. maybe some other day bah.. tt's all folks take care ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home