Thursday, May 26, 2005

Telepathy?

I had basic photography and colors today. Lec told us to buy camera, films, black n white papers... need to spend alot of money but it's alright since i like tis course and photography is one of my core subject. Then paired up with melissa during the color lec. Miss wang praised us.. said maybe our side de feng shui very gd coz we completed the tasks given really fast. Ha ha a very nice lecturer =)

My lec ended at 5.15 so nice of her to let us go earlier. I tot of going back to visit mr pang but was worried tt he left le. But somehow my heart tell me tt he's still ard. I was right. He was outside standing there looking ard. He was surprised to see me. I asked him why he was standing outside. He said becoz he noe tt i'm coming ha ha.. telepathy? Then he said tt he's happy to see me.. chatted abt sch stuffs.

I told him i need to buy a camera and many stuffs. Didn't noe tt he's an expert ha ha =) He really noe abt many things.. look like i need to learn frm him?? He said he intended to see doc today but didn't go in e end. He also dun noe why?? Kinda of weird yah? Hope he will recover soon and wish him pink of health. Asked me to consider going back to work on weekends. Shl i or shl i not? I dun tink i've e time. Ah kiam n ah bin also suggested not to go back and work.

Anyway, polar bear teased me again. But i'm used to it le he tease me then i tease him back. Even mr pang noe tt polar bear call me pokka dot. So pai seh :D He asked me to study hard.. dun worry i won't disappoint you de. Promise promise!! I will get you the "fortune cat" thingy in future when i start working. I'm really happy today coz didn't get to see mr pang for like 2 wks. At least caught up alot with mr pang today. Mr pang take care gd and see a doc if there's a need. Going to slp soon.. meeting elieen at 8.45am tml. Gd nite everyone =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home