Sunday, June 12, 2005

Happy Birthdy to Xing Qi

Haiz stil got so much work to do... but i managed to complete some already.. still got a photography exhibition report of 750 words to write.. i'm getting used to staying up late since sch start =) Anyway, so much things to write abt wat happened the past few days..

I was surprised tt alvin msg me.. he: hi do you still rmb me?? alvin e cashier working at ntuc?? Me: How did you get my no.??... he got it from wb.. then he told me he going to NS on sat. So sad coz he can't comb his hair anymore =p ha ha i still rmb i always criticize abt his hair. I'm so bad rite? Actually, his hair very stylo milo de.. but i always love making fun of him...

Then stef n i went to a gathering held at pasir ris park.. to pass e present to e xing qi.. then went home at 9 plus coz we were v v tired.. but i still stayed up till 3 am to do my hw.. ha ha ^.^ shall stop here.. will blog again soon..

Happy Birthday To Xing Qi!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home