Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day

It has been days since I last blog. Really got lots of projects and hw to do. Anyway, yest went to nutc to visit and celebrate Father's day. Met up with stef and ah bin at tamp. I suggested that we buy a cake for mr pang. I'm always the one coming up with all those funny ideas.I intended to do a present for him but time dun allows me. So I gave him a card only in the end.

I really dun noe how to thank him, how to repay my gratitude to him. Recently, he even lend me a camera lens. I didn't wanted to borrow from him but he inisited. What a nice "daddy" rite? He will always be our wonderful daddy =) He sort of surprised why we went there with a cake. I guessed he didn't expect us to celebrate father's day for him.

I also caught up with wendy,lei wah and some other ppl. During my previous visits, i only dropped by to look for mr pang to ask him about the camera stuffs and didn't really have time to chat with my "mummies". Most of them are complaining n jealous.. i noe they dun mean it but really sorry =)I felt so bad.. therefore i bought cakes for them..

Wishing all the fathers a very HAPPY FATHER'S DAY. To my dad, thank you for being there for me all the times. Thank you for bringing me up. You are the best daddy in the world. I love you. Wish you good health and be happy always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home