Saturday, May 28, 2005

Tiring day

Yest met ah bin in sch at 8.15 am. I tot he was mad :p coz his lec starts only at 10 am. I was surprised to see him there coz guys usually can't wake up early or are e ones who will be late most of e time. We caught up alot anyway he wanted to noe how i'm doing. I guessed he was worried that i can't get over it?? I felt better aft talking to him lor.. thank you for ur care n concern.

Just wish to thank EVERYONE for EVERYTHINGS. Thanks my family and friends for being there. Esp ppl like stef, jo, qi qi, ah bin, ah kiam, mom, mr pang.. your are my little guardian angels =) Had lect from 9 to 12 and 3 to 6. Had lunch with jamie, elieen, jia tee, iraq and eva at mensa 2. Luckily e lect ended early coz i'm meeting mom at expo. She wanted to go to e food fare. I saw a pair of orange sneaker on my way to e mrt station. Quite nice =) tot of buying.. ha ha

Anyway, aunt bought a bag for me last wk. I didn't have time to drop by her hse to collect it. So nice of her rite?? Always buy things for us esp me. Ha ha she's not baised. I jus hope e bag is big enough to put all my art stuffs in hopefully bah. The food fare was crowded. It was so concidental. We met mary and ah koon there. They saw us first. Ah koon said he heard my voice then turn ard it's really me. Ha ha.. still rem my voice??

Later going to ms chan's wedding. Aft tt meeting cassandra at city hall to buy camera and other stuffs. Another busy day.. can't sleep well tis few days dun noe wat's e reason.. have to do my assigments tonight if not i doubt i will be able to finish on time. Gosh~ so many things to do. Forget to say on thur when i went back ntuc to visit them.. mr pang said tt i've put on weight!! I agree lah... have been thinking to shed some kg by doing some exercises and cutting down my food intake. But i'm really busy recently.. sch, hw, wedding lunch one aft one... but tis goes to show tt he's really observant lor.. ha ha gtg will blog another day.

ps: we expected to spend $500 plus on camera later. Going bankrupt soon.. ha ha maybe shl go back to work like wat mr pang said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home