Thursday, May 26, 2005

Miss my sec sch life!!

I met up with jocelyn yest to go back and collect cert from sch. I was very surprised that mr singh still rem me( that gal who "owned" him $). It's a long story.. a misunderstanding which cause us to noe and rem each other haha =D We went to e staff room.. i wanted to give ms chua a surprise but mr yap told me she's having a lesson. Then ms koh msg me earlier that she'll stay a while more.

By e time i reached sch she left already. I really miss my dearest teachers and friends alot. Those jokes, craps and everything we've shared. Assigment was given yest.. have to complete 4 exercises and hand in next wed. Aft talking to stef on e phone.. received a msg from him. I felt so much better. I didn't wan to carry on since he's not my cup of tea and i felt exhausted all tis while stef, jo, ah kiam, wee siang will understand. It's a gd thing why not? I'm able to transfer all my energy to my studies. Able to really concentrate and excel in it. Hopefully, my dreams will caome thr one day.

To all frens: thanks for ur care n concern. Dun worry i'm alright =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home