Wednesday, May 25, 2005

First lecture

Had 1 hr of lecture on marketing due to the director's talk which ended at 12.30 pm. I didn't noe that i have to study marketing. My lecturer George Ng said it's one of our core sub that means it is very impt to understand and do well in marketing. More projects coming up.. anyway met a gal denise =)

I was surprised when she said she noe me. We were from the same pri sch but i really can't recall anything. I dun think we were in e same class b4.. then how she noes me? God noe?? Ha ha.. but now in e same lec so can get to noe each other better = ) Lect ended at 3 plus.. reached home at 4. Read thr e marketing notes since i got nothing to do.

Having lect at 12 to 3 later. I dun noe wat happened to my blog. The pic is gone!! Gosh~ dun tell me i have to change blogskin again?? Maybe when i'm free but i like the princess pic alot. So sweet n nice =) Ha ha Got to stop here.. going bathe.. take care everyone miss you ppl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home