Saturday, June 25, 2005

Busy weekends..

I'm meeting mum at eastpoint at 6pm for dinner later. Yah.. going to e metro sale at expo =) Yest, i had presentation for creative thinking. Guess wat? I tot i did really badly coz i was nervous but things turned out differently.. The lect praised me in front of e whole class.

HE: Class dun you agree that samantha did a great job?
ME: Looking blur?
HE: REALLY FANATASTIC!
HE: she e only one who mounted her work.
HE: I can feel that samantha is proud of her work
ME: is it a dream?
ME: I was thinking i did so well meh?
ME: I WAS THINKING AGAIN.. i didn't bribe him ha ha
HE: Your shl learn from e better ones.. like samantha

Anyway, i felt so happy being praised by him. I will put in more effort and continue to do a better job. Mr chong motivated me.. at least it's worth it to slp at 2 am to produce a better work =) I willing to work even harder.. met up with ah bin n wee siang in btw my break.. they were playing tennis.. had drawing fundamental ("draw fun")aft my break.. dun like it.. Not fun at all.. so had to draw a portrait =( Haiz.. shl practicse more then.. can't give up jus like tt.. Still got lots n lots of assignments to do.. my frens n i jus feel tt we can nv complete our work.. it's jus keep piling up.. i guess we will become pandas soon.. ha ha

to my frens: dun worry i'm fine.. still able to cope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home