Saturday, July 02, 2005

Stress stress stress

Finally, another wk is over.. used pen to draw portrait yest during drawing fundamentals. Again.. i didn't noe how to but just draw wat i see.. then asked valentino whether it is ok.. he said not bad.. at least he commented.. then he graded n return use last wk assignment( drawing portrait w pancil).. i only got a C =( haiz.. feel lke crying to make myself feel better.. but i managed to hold back my tears.. mum said it's gd enough coz i didn't noe how to draw in e first place.

I'm always stressed up during his lesson.. he is definitely not a gd lect.. jus ask students to start drawing.. nv really teach us anything.. at least he shl like teach the beginner like me.. walked to e bus stop w kaireen, eva n cass. Kaireen also agreed w me.. why can't he teach us?? It's so demoralizing to collect back ur work which was pinned on the board in front of e whole class.. when i only got C.. haiz.. really need to practice n learn by myself.. but where's e motivtion?? No matter wat.. i will work hard to pass this sub.. DUN WAN TO REAPEAT IT NEXT SEM.. maybe call up ms koh n ask her to give me tutor bah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home