Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I'm tired..

Yest fell asleep at 9 plus according to mum.. wanted to stay up late to do my work but needless to say.. ha ha must change e habit of falling asleep :p But i woke up at 6 am.. sis n bro going to sch.. dad n mum going to work.. dedcided tt it's a gd time to do my work. No distraction.. meeting cass, eva, yani n hui ling at 11 to develop e photos..

I'm going to watch intial D for e sec time.. but tis time wif ah bin.. not sure yet coz i dun wan to waste my $.. v v v broke aft buying all my art materials.. i'm feeling sad, down, moody aft watching intial D.. dun noe why maybe becoz of e ending bah.. then his song yi lu xiang bei also very sad lor..

I'm looking forward to holidays 9/7/05!! Too busy with sch work for e past 1 month. Gd luck to ppl having tests n exams. Take care =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home