Saturday, July 09, 2005

New blogskin

I didn't noe which blogskin to choose but ijus wanted to change a new look.. hope you'll like it.. I've been looking forward to tis holidays.. i guess it's the only time i can go out, slack, wake up late... but there still so much work to be compeleted during the 1 wk holi. Went for a talk on thur.. saw eileen then she told me kee jan has graded our work. She said i got B then she got A. My heart sank i was quite dissapointed.

Now i can finally understand tt a praise from a teacher doesn't mean anything.. i quite demoralize but maybe it will motivate to work harder.. B is consider average or gd but who dun wan a A? You can produce a excellent work and many ppl like it.. but if the lect dun that mean you won't get a gd grades. I did my best and wat's count is the effort. Haiz.. picking myself up..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home