Friday, July 08, 2005

You'll always stay in my heart

Guess who i saw jus now on my way home? I saw my pri sch teacher (MR POH).. I'm v v v v happy. It was like a dream. I really didn't expect to see him again. We sort of lost contact a few years ago. He didn't change much. Still so tall, cool, gd-looking, fit, cold but warm inside and what's not. He's my idol until today.

But i didn't have a chance to talk to him. The bus was so crowded and i guess he has forgotten abt me?? I can't blame him.. it's been 5 to 6 years since we last met each other. But i didn't change much.. maybe fatter but definitely not taller =p Anyway, you must be interested to noe why i have such gd impression of him?

He was my relief teacher when i was in pri 5. He really put in all his effort to teach us even though he was a green horn at that point of time. Science was my weakest sub and i could still rem tt he was always by my side teaching and encouraging me. He is jus like a big bro to me. He encouraged me to work hard for PSLE. He said b4.. you are a failure if you give up!! That has become my life moto since then.

During my exams period he gave me a present. A photoframe with a note saying Zhuojie, try your very best in the PSLE. Remember you are a failure if you give up! Aft i graduated, we still keep in touch by writting letters. But if i'm not wrong we stopped writting to each other when i was in sec 3.

I tink it's fated that we will meet each other today. Even though i didn't go over and say hi or ask abt how he's doing.. but i'm already contented. At least i noe tt he is doing fine and leading a gd life. That's enough =)I hope i will have e chance to meet him again oneday.. i wan to thank him personally for being my pillar of support, for giving me encouragment n full support. Thank god for giving me tis chance to see him again. Pls give me another chance... ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home