Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Poems

You Are The Reason
by vandana

You are the one
I ever dreamnt of
you are the one to hold
The one I am still living for
The reason I ever want
You arethe season
that ever changes
You are everything
I adore
So let us open the door
Once again
We can share the dream
That the dream holds
You are the one
I ever say the words to you
The words forever
The words of love
You are the one
Iam still living for
You are the star
that shines my eyes away
Let our days are forever
Be like this
Because you are the reason
I have to come to know
About the way you feel
What makes me to think for
To feel you
When you are the reason
I never give it up easily
Because you are the reason
you are the one
You are the reason for
everything


A Simple sense of Being
by easyrhymer

A simple sense of being
awareness of who I am
just a little space in the universe
that I carry with me everywhere
another piece in the puzzle
another star filled night
when all that seems so simple
all captured in my sight
every sound around me
to all the things that I touch
just a little bit of me in this
world that means so much
with every moment captured
those safely held within
reality becomes a prisoner
of what we might have been
a simple sense of being
more then we could ever know
life goes on within and without us
a constant ebb and flow
a river of dreams that surrounds us
and a sky that goes on forever
tied to a given life line
all a part of one together


The Wonder Of Love
by JayLove

We feel if as it passes by
but never see it with the human eye
the breeze
we watch the ocean as it rolls in
we know its force, but not where its been
and the clouds up in the sky
there a mystey to the naked eye
the delicate beauty of a flower
how can it hold and capture us for hours
or the pretty sight of a butterfly
that catches every humans eye
or the warmth of the sun as it caresses the skin
like no human touch that has ever been
yet still we know these wonders are true
just like the love I feel for you
love finds its way into every heart
yet still no one knows just how love starts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home