Monday, July 11, 2005

List of to do things..

So i shall plan my holidays and really make full use of it..

Mon- meeting up with my frens to do pro/ then watch intial D
Tue- time to do my 6 assignments/ going back to prcs to visit since it's cca day?
Wed- complete all my assignments? Quite impossible but i'm going to try
Thur- back to sch to process n develop my photos?
Fri- free? meet up with my frens? tidy my room?
Sat- family day
Sun- fun day!! cycling trip to pasir ris park with pck, stef n yyq(hopefully) =)

See.. holidays is not a time for me to slack and i really have got lots n lots of assignments to do.. not small but big proj and meanwhile still need to do my sketchbk.. i seriously hope that there is 48 hours a day.. gd idea? I need to make a trip to plaza singapura to buy my material from spotlight. I wonder why they wan to close down the branch at tamp?? Ppl like me always pratronise them wat??

I tink my list of to do things goes on and on.. i'm more looking forward to the 7 wks holidays. I shall go back to work and earn $$.. my pocket is burning a big hole =( i've been spending so much $$.. even though i dun have income.. heart pain sia.. giving tuition? Do i have e time? Do i fit e bill? Off to sch .. tc ppl miss you ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home