Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Stairway to Heaven

I'm very tired and sleepy. Curious to noe why? I have been staying up late to watch" Stairway to heaven". Just imagine 1 disc last more than 2 hours.. i strongly recommend tis drama!! A drama which touch ur heart, make you cry over and over again!! I've to say i'm really touched by wat the actor did for.. he's willing to sacrifice anything for her because they just love each other too much!!

That's LOVE and that's wat every girl wishes for. A romantic guy who loves you deeply, doing silly things just to touch ur heart, never let go of ur hands, be there for you all the times, willing to give up money, family, career and everything just to be with you. This is only a drama
afterall.. will it happens in reality?? Maybe or maybe not?

Looking forward to tml coz i'm going out with weibin, ah kiam, stef and wee siang. But my mom will be leaving singapore in the morning. She's going taipei with my grandparents and aunt. She's getting me a humorous pig if she manage to squeeze it into her luagge. Ha ha I think i will send her to the airport.. her flight is 8.10 so she has to be at the airport 1 hour earlier. She will be back on next mon. My sch will end at ard 6.30 lor so dun noe if can reach the airport on time.

Haiz.. really will miss my mom loads!! But i'm quite used to it le.. got many experiences aft her previous trip to taiwan, hk, china.. After all i'm a guide yah? Independant me.. things will be alright with me ard. I'll be a gd girl haha =). Sch starting soon.. a clerk called up said
1) Mon 9am -6.30pm
2) Tue 9am-6.30pm
3) Wed camp
4) Thur camp
5) Party which will end ard 10pm

ps hope things will be alright tml.. if there's a will there's a way!! But sometimes i wonder how long i can last.. maybe its time to give up~ to let you go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home