Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

My family, grandparents and I had our lunch( mother's day celebration) at just green restaurant somewhere near joo chiat place. The food was yUMmY~~!! The restaurant was fully packed with people, luckily we had made reservation the day before. After lunch, dad drove my grandparents home. While we went to tamp to shop. The shopping malls were packed with ppl today. I repeat again FULLY PACKED!! Ha ha =)

Then we went to pasir ris.. walked into iora. Mom tried on 3 tops then the retail assistant took more and more tops for my mom to try. My sis and i were like ain't she tired? In the end mom bought 3 tops $23, $26 and $36 = $85. It's a mother present from us to her so i paid first. Like wat i told wei bin, i'm broke! Ha ha but once a year onl i still can afford.

For my dearest mom:
I thank you for everything that you've given me. Thank you for supporting me all the times, thank you for your love and concern. You are the best mom in the world to me, sis and bro!! Yah you are the BEST!!! I noe i may not be the best daughter in the world but you still love me so. I will study hard and be always be your gd daughter forever and ever. Lastly, thank you for everything. I wouldn't have come so far without you!!! I LOVE YOU =) HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home