Friday, April 06, 2007

SIP- week 1

Well, have sort of adapted to my working environment. CD drove us out for lunch yest. I think she's treating me like a daughter of her own :) I feel working life is like a routine. Wake up early, squeezed up the bus, caught in traffic jams, 10 mins walk to company, start work, lunch break, stick onto the comfy chair for another 5 hours, head home to see my loved ones :) What a life man! Haha but i starting to enjoy it :)

Meet andrew for dinner at tamp. So nice of him to wait for me till I knock off. Anyway, That good friend of ours always has a habit of saying Mr A this and that. Funny right, must be missing my giggling!
I don't know what sam told him. Or rather let what secret out of the bag? No, I'm a good girl on a good friday =/ LOL We also caught movie "the number 23". Not bad lah, but we still heart out happy feet :) Took bus back and searched for his car. Headed to changi village for supper. Yummy tim sum with love!





































Let's pray for good weather tonight!. We'll see how it goes. Anyway, results for last semester was released. Quite satisfied with the grades but not gpa. Send out an email to clarify something. I'm sorry if I was too harsh. And also, I'm amazed looking back at how I managed and balanced my time, work around everything. Running around school, meetings, and camps and clubroom. Must be the influence from a particular inspirational person. Haha I'm happy and would definitely stay active in my commitments. I miss school!



cherish you
i heart my siew mai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home