Friday, March 30, 2007

How weird?

"this is what you are supposed to cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselves as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog."


No 1:
According to andrew and sam. I giggle very often and easily. I guess I only giggles when I'm with them, in clubroom or with old friends. I've no idea why I don't giggle like that in design sch. Weird huh? Yes, and they often complain that I giggle like a crazy woman. And somemore in a weird position; i giggle like a sick patient and can't seem to stand still. Eeeee. I'm cutting down but I think it's addictive :P haha

No 2:
I don't eat pork. I'm not very sure why but I guess it got to do with my love for pigs. Yes, I collect and treat them like my darling. Be it stuffed toys, slippers, shirts, key chains. So during secondary sch, 90% of my birthday presents were associated with pigs. Personally, I think they are smart and chubby. I think I own a collection of at least 100 items. But upon growing up and wanting to save more money, I seldom buy any now even though I still love them. But my mum will still buy and in a way, help to upsize my collection. Haha, but I still dislike eating pork.

No 3:
I hate medicine when I was young. So no matter how sick , I wouldn't complain until I seriously can't bear with it. Because visiting a doctor means I'm welcoming medicine. And yes, my parents are aware of it. In the past I would throw medicine out of my window and pretended that I've eaten them. So naughty right? But I just can't seem to swallow them and in the end I would vomit it all out *disgusting* But after awhile, I managed to survive thr with my way of eating medicine when I'm sick. Such as drinking a bottle of water to swallow a pill. And I would open up the antibiotics pill, mix it and drink it down (don't try, it's the smelliest method!) I did that because I can't swallow down my throat. So I would take care of myself and don't allow myself to fall sick so easily.

No 4:
The way I hold chopstick is weird. It's weird in a wrong way but then I still capable of using chopstick to eat. Haha Quite dumb to admit it but well I'm trying to learn the correct way. That also explains why I'm more comfortable with fork and spoon. We'll see how it goes (:

No 5:
I don't drink vanilla milk since young. The taste of it make me want to puke. I dislike the taste! So milk is a no-no for me. However, I do make exception for chocolates fresh milk though. And because of the dislike of the taste, I seldom drink milk and I think my body is kinda lack of calcium. Am also quite prone to spraining my ankle etc. Say no to weak bone, say hi to milk =/


No 6:
Running out of weird things to say, how? To conclude, I think I'm weird to a certain extent. Haha, shall continue with my weird habits! haha

shall not list down who are the next targeted 6to do it. but do it if you're free. it's interesting to list them down. haha have fun people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home