Friday, March 23, 2007

IMUS



















Have been catching up alot on my sleep. Yet my body feel so funny, i think it's been overdosed with sleep. Haha Beside resting, i did quite abit of tidying up of my room and getting rid of a whole pile of old clothes. It's really amazing at the way I throw away my things.

I think i need a bigger room and more space to do my designing work. I want to re-design my room but come to think of it, it's our room. (yes, my sis and i). I should start reading on interior design books then. And yes, someone just reminded me thr sms that I've got some designing work to do.

On a lighter note, someone is enjoying overseas while I'm suffering from the overdosed "missing syndrome's . You should know who you are right? Better make up to me when you're back, haha. Promise me ,come back soon. Okay, i need to get back to work once again.

Good night, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home