Sunday, April 01, 2007

Stay Happy and Calm



















So SIP is only 21 hours away from now. Was supposed to call SW on fri but she messaged me the day before to confirm if I'm starting my internship on the coming mon. So nice of her but we'll see how it goes. Hopefully, everything will turn out good and smooth. I'm not very worried or nervous over it. Just hope the people are nice to work with, friendly environment and most importantly may it be a good learning experience.

I've started the missing school syndrome , the people, saa, clubroom and you know who you are. On a lighter note, I bid farewell to them last fri. Telling them I'll be gone for 2 months but expect me to be back being their "permanent resident" again. Over the months, I had the opportunity to work with different people and overcoming obstacles and facing nonsense. It has been a good preparation, a trail run for me.

To all my design mates: Enjoy and learn as much as we can during the internship period. It's tough but soon to be we are the seniors of the school. One last year before we graduate. I feel old suddenly, haha. Ganbatte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home