Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Never Forget.



















Yes, I rejected the j&h design proj. As I wish to spend more time clearing up some loose end and spending more time at my own pace with my lovely ones before internship starts next mon.

Even though, I felt so bad and having a good intention to help her out once more, on the other hand it's yet another level of exposure. I know it's also time to give others a chance but I really wish to do another great job and be proud of my own design up on stage again.

Sound contradicting yeah? I still went ahead to say "Sorry, I'm quite tights on my hands". And what Uncle Sam said made me feel so much better. "They can't xpoilt my fav designer rite?". HAHA (: Have been through so much, I think I've grown somehow or rather a little 'wiser' and knowing how to give myself a little more rest.

Thanks you for your support and understanding all this while. I know how stubborn I can be. Haha (: I think it in my blood, even though I've rejected the offer... I told her I've some ideas last night. Will try my best to help her out. It's just so me rite?

I'm not sure if I would to regret rejecting this opportunity, but all I want is to stop my IMUS-ing. Yeah, after 5 crazy days i feel closer to seeing you.

IMUS,
until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home