Sunday, March 25, 2007

Mel's birthday


















We had a great time over at mel's birthday chalet. It's a break away from commitments, usual work routine and IMUS-ing someone.
I fell in love with the environment. The clean sea, beach with nice seashell, relaxing waves, lovely people and happy sunshine. Life seems so beautiful! Thanks for the great time people :) Happy Birthday girl!

Thanks Kai wen's dad for the free ride home. According to them, I slept very early and soundly. Reached home and went out for breakfast then to the round market with parents. Fell asleep not long after I reached home. Went over to Ikea with mum to "borrow" some inspiration to do some makeover to my room's interior. Unfortunately, i didn't feel very well after a while so i decided to go home and rest. Thanks mummy for being by my side all the times :)

I hope it's possible to do so many things before internship starts. If only we have a longer break, isn't that better? I think I've been sleeping way to much and I get tired pretty fast. Need to quit that recent addictive hobby like now as I still have got many things on hand. At least, I'm feeling well once again. Shall not procrastinate any further! 60 more hours till you return *giggles*

Last but not least, it's Auntie's birthday today. Thanks for the many delicious home-cooked dinner, thanks for the many dinner treats and presents, thanks for everything! You're a wonderful mum; another great idol! Happy Birthday, wishing you a good health!













































sam's dream: to build a house somewhere along the beach someday (:
















the 3 'headed monsters'!








































is that you? IMUS


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home