Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mummy... it's over!

Yeah, it's over!
Finally and thankfully!
(something i nv foresee myself in taking)
I think it also time to reflect and improve on my stress management)

Sorry for not being able to attend the gc gathering, catching ups and chalet.
People, we'll catch up soon okay?
Before the "highly anticipated" sip arrive right before my eyes
I looking forward to a fruitful break

With a 2 on-going yet different perception projects
How tough would it be?
....................
.........

Have got 3 lib books to return
3/4 of a room to tidy
1 heart to miss
A 5 days challenge to overcome

Enjoy your holiday and take GREAT care of yourself okay.
See ya in 5 days time :)
I need sleep right now.
Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home