Sunday, April 08, 2007

The one and only



"I know that you have put in a lot of effort and you never fail to surprise me. The photos are wonderful collection of the activities that I have done over the past few years/ months and weeks with and without you. I hope that in the midst of preparing that present, you have enjoyed too! You have already set a very high benchmark for me to emulate for your birthday this October, oh dear, I better start my preparation now!"

Thanks for the touching post. Glad that you like your birthday presents. Having been thinking real hard how to celebrate your birthday when we are both busy. It's tough but it's all worth seeing the smile on your face.

Wishing you a happy 20th birthday in advance. May all your wishes come true and all the best for the upcoming award interviews. Sorry for not being able to celebrate your big day with you on the day itself. Take good care of yourselves when I'm not by your side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home