Saturday, April 07, 2007

the beautiful



























Celebrated his birthday yesterday in advance.
Plan B succeeded instead, but oh well
I guess I need to improve on such things =/ haha
After all, it may not be the best plan ever
But we had a great time together and cycling to changi beach
And we enjoyed ourselves :)
I swear, it's my first time experiencing 'real cycling'!
Great, I'm keeping my words.
One of my new year resolution :)

hanged out with the girls this afternoon
the 6 years and 12 years friendship
really amazing at how we hold on for years
throughout the years
i understand that i might not be the nicest person to be with
but over the years, the dear ones around me
helped me grow and lending their listening ears
having faith in me and the decisions I make
for those who stood by me all this while
remembering me once in awhile
and all the support when i needed
and the company and concerns you guys gave

i do appreciate everything :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home