Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Searching for you

I called up 5 tuition agents just now and hopefully there will be assignments coming in soon.. at least i can earn some $$ since i'm getting poorer n poorer everyday.. Here is a interesting msg: I'm quite shy to ask you a flavour. Do you have spare cash to lend me? The bank call me up and my account is left with $999,999.90!!! Just lend me 10 cent SO I WILL BE A MILLIONAIRE! I noe you'll say lame.. ha ha

I've been slacking these few days.. sat/sun went shopping, mon watched movie and yest surf net and went out for shooting.. today?? Needless to say.. i haven started any serious work.. time to catch yah? It's time to rest aft a 2 month of hectic sch life? I need to replenish my body with energy during tis holidays.. ha ha

that's all folks.. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home