Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm surprised that i woke up at 9 tis morn aft a whole day out yest. Went out for lunch at 12 plus, then aheaded to my grandmother house, dad drove us to far east plaza. Sis bought a pair of shoes for my cousin's wedding 23 tis month. I bought a orange top from "no concept". Then we went bugis to shop. Aft having dinner, we went to aunt's house to get the free travel bag from the tour agency. Finally reached home at around 10.

I just uploaded many many photos. I'm still not quite used to life without work. Slacking at home, going out, surfing the net like i really got nthing to do.. ha ha Thanks god my life will only be like this for a short term .. live mylife aimlessly without any goals?? I'm sure that type of life is not for me!! School starting soon workshop from tis wed to fri.. hope it will be fun yea? Mom's going to taiwan again from 12 to 16 tis month.. hope she will be able to find my dream adidas leather sling bag?? Aunt did not manage to find it on her previous trip to bangkok haiz :(

From today onwards..
1) I dun have to wake up 6 plus that early in the morn.
2) I can finally wear my earrings and watch.
3) I dun have to wear the hat again.. thanx god!!
4) I dun have to tie my hair like ah soh anymore :p
5) I won't be mistaken by some ppl as AUNTIE anymore ha ha
6) I will miss them loads.. you guys rock~ you guys rock~
you guys rock~ you guys rock~ you guys rock~ you guys rock~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home