Thursday, April 12, 2007

Some updates

Work has been pretty fine. Glad to have such understanding and caring colleagues. Especially jimmy who always offer to help me clear e 'extra' work so that I can go home on time and he also always there to check out what aren't the printing working ans such.

Apparently, there's many things going on and I shall not elaborate more. I'll take it as a working experience. Had lunch with the boss and my supervisor yest. They talked about their further studies in Australia, house, car, adult topics I would say. Roger asked if my parents were supportive of my decision to take a different path after my O Levels. I smiled and replied YES. If not for them, I might not have the courage to come this far.

And Roger drove 3 of us to the bus stop as it was raining cats and dogs. I seriously think that he resemble mr poh, a relief teacher who taught me during P5. In terms of dress code, characters, the way they talk etc. They can't be identical twins for sure :D haha

This week has been a quiet week. Mum has been working OT, while someone is occupied with school camp. Kw came to fetch me from work yest, few of us dropped by school to surprise the birthday boy. Did some catching up with some old friends :) They are always asking the same questions =X haha

Glad that my sis and dad are home this week :) At least, house isn't that quiet. I'm looking forward to e trip to KL. It's been quite long ago since the previous family trip. I need to keep in mind the deadline to fine tune the design and to think the event is next week. Oh man. Have a great weekend ahead. Hello to life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home