Monday, March 12, 2007

Aiya, the day didn't start off well. Due to some misunderstanding, meeting was canceled and then again re-arranged. I think I'm used to it and foresee it but I'm not sure if I made e right decision. I shall just give it my best and end the entire thingy.

Then as usual the 3 musketeers went out for lunch. Thanks sam for all the hinting and hinting. He's just a observant and kp person like me =/ And my dear Mr Siew and Mr Tan kept on "singing songs" to me. They are in the same tune and pitch haha. Was it a mistake not to ask him for advice? Okay, maybe next time I shall irritate both of them.

I understand where they are coming from and their concern. But still I went ahead and fell into the trap. However, I'm very grateful to have met them. My poly life would not have been so interesting if not for them. They are the ones who are always there to help and support me, drive out to hunt for good food, bring me out to distress and at the meantime to be inspired.

On a lighter note: i'm looking forward to holidays. Old pals, let's catch up soon again okay? Enjoy the holidays and all the best for those who are doing their attachment. Take care!


Ms Ong, next time please don't be so stubborn okay? Learn to say NO and don't feel bad.
And I've got to touch up on my slides for presentation tml. Oh well, got to face it once again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun worry... u have not fallen into a "trap". all these are part of learning, experiences. i can only say, you "save" yourself depends on you alone! of course its good to ask for advice, but not everytime we are correct also.

jia you!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home