Saturday, March 25, 2006

Long updates


Thur

Met up with yanfang, mich n yile to prepare n rehearse for e song activities. Had lunch then headed to library. I felt e 4 of us sang our hearts out :p FUN FUN! Then we went for e combined class rehearsal. TV02 n TV05. So we e so-called "instructors" guided e class n taught them e actions. Things went pretty smoothly except that i ran up n down to ask e clerk mdm noriah to help me print e lyrics. Not only that, she even went to help us to connect my notebk to e speakers. Without her help, I would hav to print e lyrics outside, cut it myslef n stuffs. Such a nice lady where to find? Anyway, I did return some flavour by assisting her at e counter. Returning e journal n grp assignments to e students. Eveyone tot I was being paid. LOL Must rem get a her a present frm SH :)

After rehearsal, we went to consult suzuki abt our assignments. We laughed, chatted n gossiped. Can't be help it's e trademark when e 6 of us get toge. Ha ha Did some catching up w terence. He said e operators in SH called to make changes in e itinerary. Told him this kind of last min changes can't be help. E golden rule is to adapt =D Btw it's great to hear frm him tat my GPA is healthy. It's e best reward for any students. Dun u agree?

Then, we went TM to shop for mickey mouse cap, thei lip balm, batteries etc n went to check out e outo roaming services at M1. Ended e day with sorethroat cos we sang n TALKED too much. And shoulder ache cos i carried my notebk for like e entire day.

Fri
Went ah ma hse to help her insert insulin into e syringe cos aunt busy w work recently. It's so nice of her to prepare lunch for me early in e morn. E food taste GREAT cos it's filled with love n warmth :) ha ha Then i left to meet stef n jx to pass HL e present. It's a misunderstanding due to my recently forgetfulness.

1.30 Went travel fair held at suntec w stef n her mum. Auntie's planning a one-day trip on 30th april (which is a sunday, the next day is public holiday May day) to DESARU fruit farm anyone interested to join? It's $68 per pax. Not too sure if my mum wans to go cos i'm sure she would prefer to go durin e durain season(i noe her too well) :)

Headed to tamp to meet e gals for dinner. We had a long time deciding wat to eat. In e end, we ate at teppan-yaki. No idea why stef and i had great appetite today, we were so shocked tt we finished the whole bowl of rice first. Mayb it's becos i ate my brunch at 10 plus LOL! Yw n ade joined us ard 7 plus. Great catching session despite ps n i being bullied by yw. No offence to say in here :p ha ha

I'm so thankful to god for allowing so many NICE ppl to appear in my life :)
Life is short, so enjoy it to e fullest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home