Monday, March 20, 2006

the birth of my 1st laptop


HEY! I jus got a laptop yest with e help of my aunt n uncle :)
So now i can do my proj, surf e net orin fact do anything
without having to fight with my bro n sis *GRINS*

First intention is to get a MACBOOK PRO but tat promoter recommended me to get a powerbk instead. coz MACBK PRO is new in e market since they jus released it.. then e software design students use like eg. illustrator, freehand etc haven't catch up with e MACBK PRO. He also suggest me to wait for 1 year when all e software catch up with MACBK. And we need to install all softwares we need to use.. illustrator itself cots abt $130 so imagine we need 10 software in e future? It will cost me at least 1K.

So troublesome :( so decided to get a normal laptop gd for graphics.SO in the end got a acer travelmate 3280 which has 'graphics by ATI mobility radeon'.

Human shl learn to be less greedy =)

anyway.. have been busy transfering my proj, photos frm e destop to laptop. But i still in need of software like microsoft word n ppt. Asked ard since yest but nobody has it leh.

I think it's going be so rush for me. Need to get all laptop stuff done b4 i leave for Shanghai on sun so tat i can use it for my 2 proj once i return. Luckily, i'm almost done packing my luggage. Spent sat morning itself to pack, double check wat i miss out n stuff. And i even came up with a to-bring list :) ha ha

In e meanwhile,i still need to go down to funan to collect my my free 40 GB. Get another cushion cover for my lappy n a bag to ferry my 2.3 kg laptop ard frm hm to sch. Anyway carreid it frm PS bach hm yest. It's a strain to my right shoulder. I think i'll get used to it soon :) Lots of things need to be done b4 i leave man. Late nights.. here i come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home