Saturday, March 04, 2006

OCP in Yunnan

Email from moses;

SAA will be mounting an overseas community project in Yunnan from 1-19 Apr 06. The project involves community service work in two village schools in Cuiyun and Lancang in Yunnan. To-date, there are some 20 students who have signed up for it.


If your students would like to participate in this trip, do let Kyle know. Due to requirements as issued by the project sponsor, only students who are Singaporean and SPR need apply. As the trip can be physically taxing, students who love Nature and the outdoor are preferred. Do note that the co-payment scheme would require that student participant pays about $350 for the trip.

Sound nice rite?

I want to commit myself in the community service work.
Isn't that e guide spirit?

But time dun allow me to do that.

Grp presentation, assignment deadline soon aft returning frm Shanghai
Followed by training camp, meetings and DOTC.

How I wish I can take my part in this proj.

Nvm.. i believe there's always a next time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home