Friday, March 17, 2006

Updates

Finally done with e pre-trip jouranl n grp report. All thanks to yongyi for his help :) Will be free for e time being but once i return frm Shanghai i'll need to work on 2 projs with really tight deadlines *gosh* Projs seems nv ending for me :p mayb it's a gd thing bah. HA HA

Btw I feel great recently. Manage to catch up with e gals, buddies, get over n done with my projs despite my busy schedule.

A PERSON CAN BE HAPPY DESPITE BEING A BUSY PERSON :)

It's been great taking up global citizenship. I think my personal perspective and mindset have change for the better. Honestly, its been one of the most fun loving, greatest class I have ever been in. Maybe its just the unfortunate accidental fact that we design students do not get classes that stick through together.I love the class spirit and the class people.

There is that ever forgetful and noisy bunch of girls Yan fang, Yile, Michelle, Diana and Ai leng. My cooperative group members Yongyi and Andy and our lovely tutor Mis Suzuki san. I am actually feeling quite sad that this subject is coming to an end soon..


But nvm i'm sure we'll have a GREAT time in Shanghai :)


9 MORE DAYS TO FLYING OFF TO SHANGHAI!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home