Saturday, March 11, 2006

Here's my result

Communicating Design Ideas
B+

Culture & Expression
B+

Digital Essentials
A

VSC Project 1
C+


Introduction to Sociology
A


Total Credit Units earned to-date : 39 cu
Cumulative Grade Point Average obtained to-date : 3.33

As are really surprises,
the one that shocked me was sociology.
despite my utmost fear for the subject,
deep conviction that i left my studying brains in secondary school
afterall, i guess credits goes to terence :)

Improved by 0.4 =)
Actually nothing to be happy abt
as I only took 5 sub while e rest took 7 sub in total
I think one shl learn to be content and dun ask for more

But it's definitely a must to strive harder and acheive my goal in the coming sem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home