Tuesday, March 07, 2006

HOW DUMB CAN I GET?
I didn't read the instruction clearly and thought that we need to write a 1,200 words per pre-journal entry. I was thinking so many words how to write? But managed to squeeze my brain cells and wrote whatever I could think of. Then eil msg me on sun and i told her the 1,200 words limit which is the wrong one. And I only knew the correct word limit when stefanie told me during the break on mon.


GC lessons have been interesting. But I'm jus not used to waking up early to attend sch everyday. Today, terence shocked me when he's goin thr one of the point then he went:"Samantha, what do u think"? I think i was half-asleep at that moment. Didn't think abt e question. Jus shake my head and smile back to him immediately. So paiseh lah. I'll change that bad habit of mine.


Oh man


I'm living up to my name :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1200 words isn't that much when u think about it. The hard part is how to start. But once u start already, quite hard to stop oso leh. Hahaha...

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home