Monday, December 20, 2010

人生是要为自己而活

YEAH! MY BLOG IS STILL ALIVE!

Enjoyed the xmas gathering yesterday :) had a great time shopping with bestful :P I'm looking forward to the short getaway at some ulu island. 5 more days! Really tired from work not physically but mentally for the past months. My shoulders are aching, eyes are tired from the computer staring all day long. Time to lend salonpas from mummy :P

So much thoughts. I guess because we're at this young age whereby we should be brave enough to take up challenges, to do what you like, to fight for your passion, to not stay in a comfort zone, to learn all you can from your superior and the most important is to make full use of the chance of being young once in a lifetime. I'm wonder where will I be a year from now. Hmm time to sit down and set some goals for year 2011.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home