Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Have been going back to sch to work on the thank you dvd for guests who turned up on opening night. I seriously think I've grown too attached to the sch for the past one year. Will miss the cosy mac lab, those crazy late night in sch, happy 3 friends and the sleepy train journey home late in the night with ridz.

Over the weekend, I threw away many unwanted secondary sch stuff and my poly works with drew's help. (I took photos of those amateurish looking design i did back then in year 1). Came across the collaterals i produced for SC & NYAA and the mag + box that drew gave me at the bus stop. They mean so much to us thus i decided to keep it :)

From now till aug, i should become best friends with adsoftheworld!
And time to look for nice clothes for work. No more tees and short days :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home