Sunday, July 25, 2010















I've decided to give my room a simple make over because i literally had got nothing much to do for the past 2 weeks. (convinced that i should be nice to myself for once and go for a well deserved break aft months of hardwork do grad show stuff).

Bought some new furniture, threw away loads of rubbish, painted the room. There's still places I want to touch up. Perhaps some green decor, DIY stuff as the room is too white for now. So much to do in a week time. Time files. One more week to AUGUST. I'm starting to feel nervous :S I'm looking forward to meet new people, adapt in a foreign & big environment but the most exciting yet stressful part would be doing something I've never done before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home