Saturday, May 15, 2010

What I miss about Melbourne

1. The 13°C weather
2. Experiencing a foreign land
3. Staying in own apartment
4. Cooking with friends
5. Koko black
6. Nice cafes ( latte + pastries)
7. Starbust sweets
8. Wearing leggings + my brown boots (you will melt if you wear them here in sg!)
9. Food :D
10. QVM (somehow i have a thing for markets)
11. Smiggle!
If i ever revisit Melb again, i will go to Great Ocean Road, Chapel Street, St Kildas in the day, see kolas and kangaroos, DFOs. No matter what, though cliche home is where the heart is. Looking forward to my next holiday :) 2 more months to graduation. A year went past just like that. Not in the best mood to finish up all those projs and grad show. It's feel more like a chore but I know I have to find a way. 加油萨曼莎!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home