Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's july and half of the year is gone already. Thanks for coming to my grad show. U guys are so awesome! (: Hope you guys had fun exploring your 5 senses. I'm glad we made it irregardless what we went through. Looking back at the how much time we put in to plan an event like this . I really think it's amazing. Thanks guy, let's just hope we will not become strangers after graduation.

I'm taking a short break for now before starting work in aug. I'm looking forward to it yet for some reason... having those kind of mixed feelings -_- maybe sometime things happen for a reason.

To do list for july.
1. Recharging my battery after what I went through in sch for grad show.
2. Makeover my room (hopefully i will succeed this time)
3. Clearing junks out of my room
4. Catch up with friends & loved ones
5. More me time
6. Read up on advertising + see more ads
7. Stay passionate about what i want to do

I'm promise to be back when i think of something to blog about. Gd night folks (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home