Friday, March 09, 2007

rainbow after rain



















i believe it a rainbow after rain :) thanks dear for the support, it really keep me going on with my decision. I guess after all, I'm still as "hard" as a durain =/ and also thanks for collecting my laptop from the service center, would have die-d without it this weekend.
bestful, thanks for being there:) i'm free, use me too! haha

i believe all the future designers to be should take note:
"...make sure that u are able to manage the many assignments at any 1 time also not compromising necessary time for family, leisure and most importantly rest. Health is built up from our young days. Being able to work few days and nights might be a virtue, but then the damage to your body is also permanent."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home