Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy Wednesday!



















"I have decided to allow full digital illustration for project 2 & 3, due to the time constrain. But try not to hide behind digital, to run away from fun experimental things becos its surely more original. After all, you’ve got a whole life ahead of u to be as digital as the world is already."

By all means, find the shortest cut to deliver your work ok! Choose the simplest most compelling thing to work on!
Life is too short to overstress!

keep up the great work!

Yes, I have to agree with Si-y. Life too short to overstress! We only live once, so live it with no regrets. No matter how stressful and hectic life can be ahead of us, the key is to enjoy and have fun. I think grades don't matter that much anymore, what's more impt is I do it with my heart and soul.

P.S HAPPY 3 MONTH AND COUNTING :)
the chinese new year mood is on :)
(can't wait for bro to return from his "overseas trip",
at least only then i can resume my love for phototaking)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home