Thursday, January 25, 2007

I seriously can't believe it. I knocked off at 9pm last night. Was waiting for mum to return hm from work and to call my boy. But... i dozed off without realizing it. HAHA quite impressed that i slept 10 hours! Have been sleeping that MUCH for ages. I feel good now, must be that 10 hours :)

Argh! Another week to endure before i submit my work and say bye bye to this module. Next 2 blocks are really taxing. Taking 2 modules per block can take easily take away my life sometimes.

PS. People, thanks for all ur concern. But don't worry, i'm okay now :) Previous post sounded really depressing and negative. But i've already moved on from there. Like I've told CH, failures are stepping stones to success. I'm learning not to be afraid of failures. May we realise our dreams and goals together okay? Jia you, jia you, jia you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home