Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm finally back :) So pre-press is officialy over. What a long wait at times like this. Dragging it until will only make the block even worse =/

So I'm having vis lit and applied illustration this block. Can't imagine, a module with 4 major projs. Going to get done and over with the 3 sch posters and that freelance poster soon. I think it's high time i conc in sch work. Have always
been telling myself that, don't hold back with sch work. Now, with my i-believe-healthy-body, i hope i can endure another 7 months of hectic deadlines.

Have been missing alot on lot of friends. Managed to meet stef, qi and joc the other day. So miss those days together :) it's interesting, life seems to be so diff now don't you agree? Last but not least, spending time with my loved ones. Love ya! People, all the best for exams and what-ever projs :)


Hang in there,
Sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home