Wednesday, January 10, 2007

i thank you.

don't try to bug me again. for once?
i don't say this often but
i'm also a human being like everyone else
not a 7-11 shop nor a robot
don't human need a break?

it's never easy as you think it is
e "EXTRA" stress(sorry, i meant concern) from you
i thank you from my bottom of my heart
i hope it's for good intention
and i shall think positive!

really tired, one after another yet another
when can i start to pay attention for sip?
tml?
next week?
next month?

i feel the urge to do something
i'm keeping up to my promise
maybe the concern will keep me going or rather staying alive
i still rem the guide motto; i promise to do my best
my responsibility and my commitments

yes i will.
i thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home